skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Quotable Kids
Kids really do say the funniest things!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Freckle Fields
Jack:
"I'm going to the mirror to see if the scratch is fatal. Hmm. I can't see it because it's in my freckle field."
April 27, 2008, Age 8
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(6)
Freckle Fields
What Was He Trying To Say?
Daisy
Isn't it funny when your children talk about their...
What To Do When Your Food Is Too Hot
Why Abby Is Not Getting Married
About Me
Heidi
I have been married to my amazing husband John for 13 years. We have three sons, one daughter and a dog! I am a Kindergarten teacher. I love to read, try new recipes, play games and have Family Pizza Movie Night every Friday wih my family!
View my complete profile
Labels
Abby
(2)
Jack
(5)
Joshua
(3)
Always remember to laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment